By: Amanda Anderson-Niles
The Lil Scrappy, Buckeey romance continues? That seems to be the latest gossip, besides the upcoming Stevie J. and Lil Scrappy fight. Despite trying to reconcile an old romance with baby mama Erica on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, Lil Scrappy seems to grow more disinterested in Erica with each episode. Erica was willing to try to make things work despite Lil Scrappy dating Diamond, and Lil Scrappy dating Buckeey two years ago, but when it comes to making things official with Erica, Lil Scrappy just doesn’t seem to go all the way. In fact, Lil Scrappy and Shay Buckeey Johnson have more chemistry on screen than he and Erica seem to. Although Erica took Lil Scrappy back when Diamond and Soulja Boy started dating, she can never seem to make a dent in his heart the same way Diamond did, which would explain why he talks about Diamond more than he does her in interviews.
According to some ATL gossip, Lil Scrappy not only moves out, but he seems to allow Buckeey to move back into his life romantically. The two first dated and became a couple after Diamond and Soulja Boy became a couple publicly the first time in 2010, leaving Lil Scrappy scrambling for a rebound. He found one in Buckeey, and the two began a long series of photo opps and blog relevance. Fast froward to now, sources claim the two are indeed messing around again and ultimately the reason Lil Scrappy and Erica call it quits for good.
While this can only be classified as gossip, our same sources were right when they revealed to us that Joseline got an abortion at Stevie J’s request and that the Lil Scrappy and Stevie J. fight was orchestrated by the producers when they got Lil Scrappy drunk before Stevie J. came to the club to face the cameras.
If this is true, hopefully, Erica is already moving on and finding someone who values her more than Lil Scrappy ever has. It sure looks that way on her Twitter account.
Read More At: urbanbellemag.com
- Say What? Lil Scrappy Believes Gay Men “Coming Out” Will Keep The “AIDS Situation Down” (clutchmagonline.com)
- Lil Scrappy Says Gay Is The Gateway To Aids and Frank Ocean Started It. (insidejamarifox.com)
- Lil Scrappy ‘glad’ Frank Ocean ‘came out': ‘We can keep the AIDS situation down’ (thegrio.com)
- Lil’ Scrappy – Closeted Gays Spread AIDS (tmz.com)
- POLL: Were Lil Scrappy’s AIDS Comments Really That Bad? (mymajicdc.com)
- Lil Scrappy Opens Up About Diamond, ‘Love & Hip Hop’ (mtv.com)