Joseline Hernendez from “Love And Hip-Hop Atlanta” has been creating quite a stir on the internet since the reality show’s premiere. But what do we know about the 34-year-old aspiring rapper from Miami? Here are some tidbits we’ve gathered from several spots around the web.
5) She’s had more than one name. According to one site Hernandez was, “was trappin’ that frap, performing under the stage name Shenellica Bettencourt.“
4) She’s got game. According to her VH1 bio Joseline used to be a stripper and personal trainer, but according to one source, “she was also one of the strippers that was involved in the Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones scandal in Las Vegas back in 2007.”
3) She is a woman…today. While several sites, including this one, have insisted that Joseline is really a Joseph, the rapper vehemently denies these claims and tweeted a nude photo of herself as proof.“I am 100% woman. I’m clearly perfect cause that’s the only ya’ll can say since I air my dirty laundry on TV. F*ck ya’ll haters.”
2) She’s got a record, and not the one that plays on the radio. Hernandez wasarrested once in 2003 for “Lewd and lascivious behavior” but don’t we all do that in when we’re in South Beach?
1) From her first words viewers were trying to figure out which flavor of Spanish she was speaking. According to this interview Joseline is Puerto Rican by way of Miami. Say it with us, “Boricua, Morena…” Hit up Joseline Hernandez on Twitter @MsJoseline.
- Three Things We Know About Joseline Hernandez ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ So Far (crunktastical.net)
- Boy or Girl? Joseline Hernandez From Vh1′s Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta Takes Nude Photo To Silence Haters (dabxblogger.com)
- Joseline Hernandez Of “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” A Man? (therussparrmorningshow.com)
- Joseline Hernandez And Stevie J Defend Their Endless Love (crunktastical.net)
- ‘Love & Hip Hop’ Joseline Hernandez Apologizes To Mona Scott-Young For Leaking Graphic Video (crunktastical.net)
- Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez Defend Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Premiere (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Exclusive: Lil Scrappy Talks Joseline Hernandez’s “Manly Features” & Momma Dee’s Bipolar Disorder [VIDEO] (hiphopwired.com)